Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Real You?

Wednesday,9 January 2013

Wow!You followed the rules I told you about friendship,they're actually rules,just advice about how to keep a good friendship with your buds!



What about you?Have you been lying to your buds that you're filthy rich and that you lived in a mansion,with elevators and swirly slides to go down from your room,and having gourment kitchen with TV's in each room, even the toilet and that your Dad own's 7 BMW cars and he own's a software company.Well,If you do,Tell your buds the truth!Tell them that you're not that rich and all of those stuff that you lied.Unless you want things to get even worst.You want to know about your real friend,
so does your friend wants to know about you.

FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM 
(not honest)

Sara From Malaysia: 
Help!My BFF cought me red handed!She knows that I don't own a mansion and im not rich!She tells me that I was a big faker and she's going to spread the word to everyone in my school tomorrow!What am I going to DO!!!??

Miyuki-chan's Best answer:
Great!You made your life situation even worst!But don't worry,I'll help you.
The right thing you should do is,tell them the real thing.Don't denie it,you're going to make it worst,
Just tell them the real thing and tell them that your sorry for being the WBFF
 (Which stands for "The World's Biggest Faker)Just say that you just want to impress them  and get some attentions.If they don't believe it then just say that your atleast brave enough to tell them the truth,and maybe one of you are bigger fakers than me.But if they do believe and forgive you,then you're in luck to have such a kind friend that will believe in you.

That's it for now.
Thank you for reading my blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment