Thursday 21 February 2013

My Friend is well,Weird!

Friday,22 February 2013

I'm very sory about not updating this blog for a while or a long time although no one even opens this blog, except me.





But the weird thing is that I don't actually feel very sad...Weird right?Although I like bragging to people about it.Friends are weird,silly,clumsy,fun and they can be crazy just like me but my friends,buddies,pals and family enjoy me being weird and silly because there's no fun for being serious ALL the time...Yet' being serious mature in front a friend is not a problem but there's no 'FUN'.

Oh My Gosh!If the word 'FUN' doesn't exist....This world will become the
 MOST BORING WORLD EVER!!!
Imagine!!!A world without 'FUN' is the world without cheese in a pizza!!
So,mostly,weird friends are fun friends that make you laugh for a lot of times!Don't be embarrassed in front of people if you're friend is a clumsy/weird person!You should be happy or laughing with your friend about a hilarious joke that was invented after class.Always remember that a friend always trust another friend when they agree with each other that they both are the best friends in the world!

That's it for now!Thanks!



                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment